Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Months Old!


My sweet little girl, I can't believe you are already 10 months old!
Jordynn is the easiest baby EVER! I've been so blessed. She already signs 'more', 'finished', and sometimes 'thankyou'. She loves to chase her brothers down the hall. Her favorite game is when Trayton pretends to be a puppy and lets her crawl all over him. Recently she was able to 'talk' to dad on the webcam and LOVED it! She kept signing 'more' every time he stopped talking. She loves the sound of Daddy's voice! Oh, Jordynn. We love you so much.

6 comments:

CASSIE said...

She really is adorable! I can't believe its been 10 months!

Aunt Tiff said...

Can't believe it!!! She is so dang adorable!!!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Baby Girl!! Can you please try not to dress her so cute, so Beckett has a chance with her later and won't have to take out the competition...thank you...

Matt and Amanda Coleman said...

She's growing so fast! I can't believe she's 10 months old already! She is such a cutie!

Crandell Fam said...

Sweet girl! I can't believe she's already 10 months either. Time just goes way too fast. (except of course when you're waiting for your husband to come home from Iraq. Then it drags). :)

Anonymous said...

what a cute picture

Alaska

Alaska