Saturday, May 30, 2009

21 May 2008

Jonathan's parents and sister came to visit last week. I LOVE the Crandell's. They not only painted our house but they painted our house AND watched our kids while Jonathan and I went on a date. And not just any date. Jonathan took me all the way to Washington and surprised me with a very fancy hotel and a Taylor Swift concert. It was a first for both of us. We had tons of fun and a great laugh when all the little girls around us were screaming with glee and we were plugging our ears. Haha. It was so loud and apparently we are really old. We loved hanging out and not having interuptions from kids. And it was great to come home and have so much work done on the house and the kids so well taken care of. (Grandma even introduced the kids to asparagus and they can't get enough of it.) Thanks Mom and Dad (AND KATIE)! You guys are the best! And thank you Jonathan for being the best husband ever!!!



11 comments:

kayleen said...

Wahoo! Go old people. :)

Nicole Palmer said...

HOW STINKIN F-U-N!!!! What an awesome surprize!! I love Taylor Swift - I would have been screaming along with the little girls - LOL!! I'm happy that you guys got some alone time & I love your blonde highlights!!

Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Im sorry but I would be plugging my ears too if I had to listen to Taylor Swift:o) How fun for you guys though!!

Mills Family said...

How fun! We will sure miss you guys in a couple of weeks. Wish you could be there with all of us. We will talk to you soon. Love you guys.

Aunt Bec said...

Wow. That sounds like so much fun. I am glad you guys got to go. How sweet of your inlaws. Hope all is well with you.

Meg and Jeremy said...

Fun, fun, fun! Hailey noticed your hair is blonde in the pic and we like it! And where are the before and after pics of the house?

Beth Ann said...

What a well-deserved weekend for you two!!

I'm with Meg: Give us some house pictures!

CASSIE said...

It's okay...Drew and I found out we are old to. LOVE YOU HAIR!! so cute..I am too chicken!

Tara Tenney said...

Holy blonde hot mama! Looks good, Those getaway trips are worth every penny even if you have to listen to Taylor Swift.

Dahlia said...

Lucky ducks! I want to go on a date away from kiddos too!!
So wish we swung on back your way for a visit - sorry we missed you guys :(
And I love your hair Mandi - very summery :)

Alaska

Alaska