I cleaned the bathroom and somebody handed Jonathan paper towels and tape. Haha. Jonathan made him a loin clothe to hide his nakedness while we ran to the car and went home. Good thing church was over!
This Sunday the boys were suppose to be putting jammies on when I found Kade like this...
He had put on a pair of Jordynn's panty hose! Hah!
And for those interested, here is a picture of our newly painted house...

7 comments:
Ha Ha!!! Oh Kade what a character!! The loin cloth is AWESOME. Your house looks nice - I really like the blue door.
This is going to make for quite the story for when he's a teenager! He's a cute kid! That loin cloth is genius! I love it!
I seriously am lauging so hard!! I LOVE KADE!!! If you ever get sick of him send him my way. And your house looks awesome!!
That is hilarious. That is some good blackmail for when he gets older. Love the loin cloth Jonathan. The house looks good. I never saw it before but it looks good.
I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time! Can't wait to here stories about Kade when he's a teenager. Hang in there ;)
hey about time you posted again! And I have to agree with everyone else, Kade is a character and will keep you on your toes for years to come I am sure. But we love him! Like the house too, looks really nice, much better than the green!:)
Kade, Kade, Kade...Poor kid. Did he really understand the shame involed or was he just upset that he made a mess?! Hilarious! That loin cloth is so perfect. I don't know what creation I would have thought up, but I doubt that would have occured to me. I really find the most amazing part is that you had your camera right there and ready! Awesome!
Love the house! Way to go AWESOME inlaws!
Post a Comment