The kids liked the penguin display.
At the doctors office (Trayton got his staples out) Jordynn had her first sucker. She LOVED it. But Mom didn't like the sticky mess, although, Mom did enjoy how quiet she was.
And last, but not least, Kade! I've told him dozens of times to stay off my fence. But they threw a ball into the neighbors yard. Kade knew he could just climb the fence and get it. He did make it over..but upon coming back he got hung up for a little bit. I did make him hang there while I went and got my camera. Even though he's hanging by his shorts he still looks so pleased that he got their ball back.

4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!! LOVE the picture of Kade...I just love that kid!!!
So funny! Glad you are keeping busy, although I miss you and wish we were able to see each other. And I love the bows in Jordynn's hair, soo cute!
Jordynn's hair is getting so long! Cute kidos! Dude you have got to bust out the suckers more often - Mya will do just about anything for a treat! ALWAYS worth the messy clean up ALWAYS!
You must keep the camera on you always with a kid like Kade around! I'm hoping time goes by quickly till bro. crandell is back!
Post a Comment