I love the EXTRA laundry that comes from having my entire family home.
I love the mess that is left behind when someone returns from a long trip.
I love that you know I'm going to happily clean up after you so you conveniently leave it all out for me.
I love that we get to celebrate TOGETHER by eating at my favorite restaurant.
I LOVE that I get to sit with my feet up while gourmet foods are made especially for me by the one I LOVE!
I love that you will never remember to put your shoes away, but now I've learned that I would rather have a million stubbed toes then spend another night away from you.
I love that instead of text messages I get to hear your stories face to face.
But most importantly I love YOU!
I love that when my kids laugh it's because you are chasing them. I love that you hold my hand in the car. I love that when I need a hug you are already there. I love that you are the first thing my kids ask for in the morning. And I LOVE seeing their faces light up when I tell them that you are indeed still home. I love that I don't crawl into an empty bed at night. I love that I wake up with your arms around me. I love that I don't have to be strong ALL the time. I love that you pretend you love me the most. And I LOVE that our LOVE is ETERNAL.

4 comments:
Ok...now that I am crying!! You and Jon are my heroes!!! Sure do love and admire you!
Ok, I am getting all teary-eyed as well. We are all glad that you are home.
Oh so sweet! This post reminds me of how much I love Gordo. Thanks for the reminder of how special marriage is & the great men we married.
LOVE the post. :) You do have a sweet hubby!
Post a Comment