It is the homes with permanently clean glass doors that worry me...:)
Too Cute! Those little smudge prints will disapear someday. Treasure them while you can. She is such a darling little girl!
She is so adorable! LOVE the pic with all the bows in her hair...made me laugh!!!!
LOL! What a sweet little thing! I love it.
I've given up washing my sliding door!! Gross but SO not worth it... J is an ABSOLUTE doll!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is the homes with permanently clean glass doors that worry me...:)
Too Cute! Those little smudge prints will disapear someday. Treasure them while you can. She is such a darling little girl!
She is so adorable! LOVE the pic with all the bows in her hair...made me laugh!!!!
LOL! What a sweet little thing! I love it.
I've given up washing my sliding door!! Gross but SO not worth it... J is an ABSOLUTE doll!
Post a Comment