Friday, September 11, 2009

We finally got our family pictures back. I LOVE family pics. Haha. It is SO hard to get a good pic with three young kids. Every time we told Trayton to smile this is what he would do...


Don't ask me where my kids were when we took photos of Mom and Dad...





I LOVE this picture of Jordynn.



It was SO WINDY that day. Check out Jordynn's hair.

8 comments:

Mills Family said...

great pictures, I love them! I love your hair cut. Makes me want to cut mine short again.

Dahlia said...

These turned out really well! You look great Mandi (as always!) and have such a beautiful family.

Maddie and I were just reading about bees, so I shared your bee/honey post with her - thanks for blogging about that! :) You guys are great!

kayleen said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love the hair and all the pics and all the people in them!

Devin and Melinda said...

Good-looking group! I know how tricky it can be to get a good picture, but they are nice to have. Jordyn is getting so big!

Nicole Palmer said...

Cute family = cute pictures! I LOVE Trayton's super model pic! LOL!

Aunt Bec said...

So Darling! I love the little boys faces. I am sure you had a blast taking them. Cute Family!

Hanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Absolutely an adorable crew.

Janelle said...

These photos are soo cute, some of them really capture everyone's personalities. I love the last one with Jordynns windy hair!!

Alaska

Alaska