Braelynn is growing like a weed. She started crawling just before Christmas and now follows me around the house and gets into all sorts of mischief. It's hard to see in this picture but this is my first attempt at putting a pig-tail in her hair. She now cruises along furniture and even stood on her own for a little bit a few weeks back. Unfortunately, when I let go of her hands she didn't know how to sit down and just stood there crying and now is absolutely TERRIFIED of standing alone.
This picture makes me laugh. It's a little blurry but Jordynn's face is just so ... Jordynn. She LOVES shoes and is always wandering around the house in my shoes. Kade thought he would be funny and slip on a pair that Jordynn had been wearing. Jordynn was mortified that Kade was wearing 'her' shoes. How dare he!
Jordynn doesn't normally take naps. But occassionally after a long day of hard playing she crashes in unusually places.
For Valentines this year I surprised Jonathan by taking him to a hockey game. Neither of us really know a lot about hockey but we had fun trying to figure out what was going on. There was even a pretty good fight between two players. Not exactly a 'romantic' evening but tons of fun.

4 comments:
She is growing like a weed! It is fun to see how all of their different personalities come out isn't it. You guys look great! Happy Valentines Day!
Hey now, that could be romantic to some people! HaHa! Jordynn's face makes my day in that pic!! The joy of girls!
I miss you so! I really wish i could have some Mandi time during the hard upcoming week in Snowflake. Love ya!
YAY for an update!! Love to know how you guys are doing!! your kids are getting way to big. Love you guys!
Can I just say that I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment