Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 months old already???


I can't believe Jordynn is already 8 weeks old. It has gone by so fast. She has been such a great baby. She's already sleeping really well at night (almost always atleast a 5-6 hour block and then another 3-4 hours after a quick feed...once she blessed me with 8 straight hours). She normally only cries when she's stinky or hungry and those are an easy fix. She's been smiling for me for a week or so now. I've been trying to catch it on camera but apparently she's camera shy. This is the best I can get. I love how the bow is almost as big as her head. Man, it's been fun being girly with her.
And here is another example of how much her brother's adore her. Jordynn was asleep on my bed and I realized I hadn't seen Trayton in a little while. So I went in search for him and found him laying on my bed next to her "taking care of her." I think it is so sweet that Trayton loves his little sister so much that he even enjoys watching her sleep.

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

THERE IS NO WAY SHE IS 2 MONTHS ALREADY...TIME DID FLY! SHE IS ADORABLE! I STILL CAN'T GET RANAN TO SMILE ON CAMERA--THE SECOND HE SEES IT- HE STOPS SMILING!

Nicole Palmer said...

HOLY BOW!!!!! She is SOOO cute - I love the yellow. What a sweet bro Trayton is!

Cara said...

She is so adorable. I really hope that one day i will have a little girl that her big brothers can help take care of too. You have one cute family! :)

Amanda said...

Lyla has that same outfit - just in pink! How funny. The collar makes me laugh, it's full size on this little baby. Lyla needs a bow like that to cover up her huge bald spot. Can't wait to see you soon and get these cuties together!

Crandell Fam said...

I seriously can't believe she's 2 months either. I can't wait to finally meet her. I'm so baby hungry--I'm ready for another sweet girl. I fear I'm gonna have another boy, though...I just have this feeling. (Not that it would be bad, of course!)

Alaska

Alaska