Friday, July 13, 2012

Horses

One of the joys of visiting Arizona is riding horses at Nana's house.  I love it.  Kids love it.  Nana loves it.
This year Nana made the boys work for ride time.  Here is Trayton learning to saddle his own horse.

I think Kade ate more carrots then the horses.  Every time I turned around he had a carrot in his hand (and mouth).

Trayton LOVED riding on his own.  Nana even felt confident enough in his ability to let him canter on his own.  That boy was in heaven.

Jordynn thinks her pink boots make her a real cowgirl.

Kent gave kids pony rides.  Here he is with his daughter Kimberlyn.

Kade doesn't have as much confidence as Trayton, but what he lacks in confidence he makes up for with guts.  Even if he doesn't have a clue how to react on top of the horse he doesn't want off that horse.

Aunt Charlene and Braelynn. 

Mom and Jordynn.

No comments:

Alaska

Alaska