I like to look for rainbows
whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can
and live with God again.
--LDS Children's Hymnbook
Trayton, I am so pleased with your choice to be baptized. Your desire to be clean and pure is inspiring. I love you with all my heart. It is an honor to be your mother. Trayton, you are going to make mistakes. Sin is a part of earthly trials. But I promise you that as you apply the atonement in your life and strive to be worthy of the blessings you received on your baptism day you will always have the Spirit with you. You will continue to be a noble example to your siblings and friends. I love when you share your testimony with me. It is pure and simple yet so profound. I want you to know that I too have a testimony of the truthfulness of this church. I don't know all things, but I do know that our Savior lives and loves us. He atoned and died for our sins. He was resurrected three days later; sealing the promise he made to us in the preexistence. Our brother, Jesus Christ, made it possible for us to repent from our sins and return to our Heavenly home. Christ insured that we can be an Eternal Family and every night when I say my prayers I thank Him for the opportunity I have to be your mother forever. I love you with all my heart. Love, Mom

1 comment:
Trayton - You are a rockstar! AND I know you are going to continue to be an amazing person because like we sing so many times Heavenly Father has sent you to a wonderful home with parents kind and dear. Thanks for letting me be there on your special day.
Post a Comment