I don't know if everyone is as fascinated by bees as Jonathan (probably not), but I have had several people ask about them. So here is a brief update. The bees seem to be doing well. They have already atleast doubled in numbers. Jonathan has already added the second brood box so that they have room to grow. And they have started producing honey, not enough for us to take any yet... just enough for themselves. This picture was taken by Jonathan last week when he checked up on them.

I think they are crazy ugly and it creeps me out. But it is kind of cool seeing the honey comb they've built.

Here is a much cuter picture of my kids. Man I love these guys!
1 comment:
Wow! It's good to see some results from bees. . .They are good for something! I bet Jon is ecstatic!!
Post a Comment