Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jordynn

Everyone has been telling me that I need to post more pics of Jordynn. So here they are.


I swear she gets cuter every day! What a good baby.

6 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to squeeze her!!

Tiff

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Oh, I bet you are loving every minute with her!!

CASSIE said...

sooo cute!! i love it! i can't tell who she looks like...i miss those cute little onsie's that look like dresses! keep em coming!!

Kristi said...

You have a beautiful family! Little girls are so much fun. So are little boys.

The Mattesons said...

She is soo beautiful! You are soo lucky...you can play rough and tough with your boys and then turn around and dress Jordynn in pink. I am jealous!

kayleen said...

Of course she's beatiful she takes after my sister.

Alaska

Alaska