Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mom, Kade's Stuck!

Kade is my fearless wonder. He never shys away from any challenge and is always getting himself in crazy situations. Here is our latest adventure with dear little Kade.

Trayton (coming in from outside): Mom, Kade's stuck.


Mom (only half listening): Oh really, What's he stuck on this time? (Kade gets stuck alot!)


Trayton: On the ROOF!


Mom (getting a little panicky): WhAt!!!!!!


Trayton: Yeah, Kade's on the roof and he can't get down. You better come help him.


Mom (trying to find shoes and race outside): @#$%^$%$# (no, I didn't really swear but I don't know how else to express what I was thinking).


Here is what I saw...

Kade (dangling from the roof): MOM!! Help! I'm stuck.

Mom (as I'm climbing the ladder and taking the picture): PLEASE, don't move, I'm coming.

FYI: no I did not make him hang there while I went back inside the house to look for a camera. I saw the camera on my way out and grabbed it to prove to Dad that Kade truly was on the roof. And before you call child services on me I should let you know that the ladder is put away and I don't think we will accidently leave it out again!
This kid sure keeps me busy!

7 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

man alive!! are you kidding me? I guess he is a true Idaho boy now!!Don't worry, I would have made him stay in that position while I ran back in for my camera. . .

CASSIE said...

OH MY...DON'T TELL ME THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO!! SO CUTE THOUGH...HOW ARE YOU HANDLING 3 KIDS? I HEARD THAT ITS QUITE THE TRANSITION!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Ha Ha! That cracks me up. what a crazy kid!

kayleen said...

SCARY! But kinda funny at the same time. I'm glad that he is okay.

Sydney said...

That is SO what I have to look forward to with my little Easton. I wonder if it's something with the 2nd boy.....

Nicole Palmer said...

HOLY COW!!!! HA HA!! What a funny little guy!

Allison said...

I can't believe that! I get frustrated with my little guy getting into everything, but I should be grateful he is not a daredevil. That is crazy!

Alaska

Alaska