
On Monday, the 5th, I went to the airport to pick Jonathan up after his trip to AZ. To my pleasant surprise Jonathan brought a stowaway with him. GRANDMA CAME!! The boys were SO excited to see Grandma. I don't think he could have given me a better surprise. It was so nice to see Grandma and she did so much for me when she was here. I literally chained her to my sewing machine and put her to work. In the short week and a half that she was here she sewed two receiving blankets, one pink John Deere quilt, our living room curtains, AND Jordynn's blessing dress. WOW. I hope to someday be half the woman she is. Thanks for everything Mom, we love ya.

2 comments:
A PINK JOHN DEERE BLANKET!?!?! I would pay good money for one of those. . .I do love Grandma Crandell, she is one of my favorite people!
I'm glad you had a good time with Grandma. I'm sure she had fun with you too, even if you chained her to the sewing machine, she probably was just glad to help. Plus who wouldn't be happy to get to see such cute kids?
Post a Comment